The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (“posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “user contributions”). Your user contributions are posted on the Website and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for this information by logging into your account, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, the Company cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Thus, the Company cannot and does not guarantee that your user contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized personal.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS C.C. NUMBER, EXPIRY, ETC IS NOT LOCATED NOR STORED ON OUR DATABASE. WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THIS INFORMATION, IT IS STRICTLY KEPT CONFIDENTIAL THROUGH OUR PAYMENT PROVIDER/ PROCESSORS. (http://zombaio.com)
2. HOW DOES THE COMPANY USE YOUR INFORMATION?
The Company may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company, including any personal information:
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company’s own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and disclose your information.
The Company may use the information it has collected from you to allow the Company to display advertisements to its advertisers’ target audiences. Even though the Company does not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
You can review change or delete your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile https://sjmvideos.com/amember/member page. Or you can delete manually here: https://sjmvideos.com/amember/personal-data/delete. You may also the Company an email: email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the Company.
The Company cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. The Company will not accommodate a request to change information if it believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls. The Company encrypts all payment transactions using SSL technology.
Our payment processors ((http://zombaio.com)) are the responsables of care and save your payment method information and personal data inserted at the moment to fill the transaction form, out of our url : https://sjmvideos.com We don´t have Access to your PAYMENT METHOD INFORMATION, this are located directly in our PAYMENT PROCESSOR/S DATABASE and they have the secury system methods for care your information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the Company has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The Company asks you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, the Company urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or secu
sjmvideos.com will not disclose individual user personal information unless such disclosure is required by law or a user specifically authorizes such disclosure. We also will not send you unwanted product notifications or other advertising. All details required to complete payment processing takes place on a secure server in our payment processor Zombaio.com. If you have any questions concerning any aspect of site privacy, please contact us now.
This policy applies to information the Company collects:
• On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
• When you interact with the Company’s advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms. It does not apply to information collected by:
• the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third-party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third-party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website. The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services. The Company does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor does the Company knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the Company and must leave the Website. If the Company becomes aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with the Website and provided the Company with personal information, the Company will take steps to cancel that account. If the Company cancels your account because you are under 18-years old, the Company may keep your email and IP address to ensure that you do not elude the rules by creating a new account. These Website(s) contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The Company encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.